DIY Starter Pack | Body Care | Basic
This kit is designed to help you to get started with basic body care recipes from The Inspired Little Book and The Inspired Little Gift Book, and many online recipes. It is a perfect starting point if you are eager to DIY, but don’t have a clue what you need or where to begin. You are bound to fall in love with the simplicity, empowerment and beauty that DIY offers.
Organic Bentonite Clay 500g
Organic Witch Hazel 500g
Organic Shea Butter 250g
Carrier Oil – Fractionated Coconut Oil 500g
Organic Beeswax Pellets 100g
Organic Aloe Vera Gel 250g
Zinc Oxide – Non Nano 100g
Magnesium Chloride Flakes 500g
Natural Liquid Castile Soap 500g
Organic Sodium Bicarbonate 500g
Citric Acid 500g
Epsom Salt 500g
Himalayan Pink Salt 800g
- You may want to consider adding extra Shea Butter, Carrier Oil – Fractionated Coconut Oil or Sweet Almond Oil, and Beeswax as these are used often.
- You might like to add the DIY Deluxe Booster Pack for Body Care if you’re eager to make recipes such as the Apricot Kernal Facial Oil, Green Tea and Rose Facial Toner, Nourishing Nail Serum and Eye Serum from the books.
- Products such as Dead Sea Salt and Melt & Pour Soap are additional ingredients that you may like to add to your cart, or consider grabbing at a later date.
- Essential oils will need to be purchased separately. Read here for more info.
- Items like coconut oil, sugar, green tea, spirulina, arrowroot flour, activated charcoal etc., can be found at your local market/supermarket, healthfood store or pantry.
- You might also like to add packaging to your cart.
- Disclaimer: this list is comprehensive but by no means exhaustive.
Ingredient Disclaimer: Please note that all ingredients used in DIY recipes should be used with caution and respect, regardless of how natural they are. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Do not inhale dust matter; this may mean wearing a mask or covering nose and mouth. Wear gloves when handling powders such as Borax, Washing Soda and Sodium Bicarbonate. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.