Read each product description (follow the links above) for more information.
DIY Starter Pack | Body Care | Basic
This kit is designed to help you to get started with basic body care recipes. It is a perfect starting point if you are eager to DIY, but don’t have a clue what you need or where to begin. You are bound to fall in love with the simplicity, empowerment and beauty that DIY offers.
8 in stock
- You may want to consider adding extra Shea Butter, basic carrier oil (Fractionated Coconut Oil or Sweet Almond Oil), and Beeswax as these are used often.
- You might like to add the DIY Deluxe Booster Pack for Body Care if you're keen to add a variety of exquisite carrier oils and hydrosols to your DIY pantry.
- Dead Sea Salt is an additional ingredient that you may like to add to your cart, or consider grabbing at a later date.
- Essential oils will need to be purchased separately.
- Items like sugar, green tea, spirulina, arrowroot flour, activated charcoal etc., can be found at your local market/supermarket, health food store or pantry.
- You might also like to add packaging to your cart.
- Disclaimer: this list is comprehensive but by no means exhaustive.
Please note that all ingredients used in DIY recipes should be used with caution and respect, regardless of how natural they are. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Do not inhale dust matter; this may mean wearing a mask or covering nose and mouth. Wear gloves when handling powders such as Borax, Washing Soda and Sodium Bicarbonate. We cannot guarantee that any ingredients are free from allergens or cross-contamination. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.