DIY Starter Pack | Body Care
This bundle is a perfect starting point if you are eager to DIY, but don’t have a clue what you need or where to begin. It contains what you need to get going and start experimenting, and with easy to follow recipes online or from The Inspired Little Book, you are bound to fall in love with the simplicity, empowerment and beauty that DIY offers.
Organic Bentonite Clay 500g
Organic Witch Hazel 500g
Organic Shea Butter 250g
Carrier Oil – Fractionated Coconut Oil 500g
Organic Beeswax Pellets 100g
Organic Aloe Vera Gel 250g
Zinc Oxide – Non Nano 100g
Magnesium Chloride Flakes 500g
Natural Liquid Castile Soap 500g
Organic Sodium Bicarbonate 500g
Citric Acid 500g
Epsom Salt 500g
Himalayan Pink Salt 800g
- This kit will help you to get started with the body care recipes from The Inspired Little Book. You may want to consider adding another bag of Shea Butter, Carrier Oil – Fractionated Coconut Oil and Beeswax as these are used often.
- Essential oils will need to be purchased separately (contact me if you don’t know where to start).
- Rose Water for the Green Tea and Rose Facial Toner, Apricot Kernel Oil for the Apricot Kernel Facial Oil and Evening Primrose Oil for the Super Salve will need to be added to your cart separately if you are interested in making these products from the book.
- Items like coconut oil, sugar, green tea, spirulina etc, can be found at your local market/supermarket or pantry.
- You might also like to add packaging to your cart.
- Disclaimer: this list is comprehensive but by no means exhaustive.